Our qualified and experienced Careers Advisers are on hand to assist you with making decisions about career and course choices, develop your employability skills while studying, or investigating what your future options are when you leave us, we’ll be there to help you through the process. We operate an appointment service and booked appointments are available for more in-depth discussions.
The Careers Advice team can help you with
- Choosing the right course/career
- Managing career change
- Job search, CV, job applications and preparing for job interviews
- Preparing for, choosing and applying to University, including UCAS
- Higher Education student finance
- Advice on alternatives to university
- Exploring your individual progression opportunities
Career Advisers are available Monday to Friday at our Tower Hamlets, Hackney and Redbridge campuses.
To make an appointment, please call: Tower Hamlets - 0207 510 7624 Hackney - 0207 613 9123 Redbridge - 0208 548 7402