Cake Decorating NCFE Level 1 (Wednesday 7-9pm)
You will be taught by Yvette Marner who has over 15 years experience in cake decorating, NCFE and City and Guilds trained and five years teaching experience.
She is also the co creator of the viral sensation The Weddible Dress and Senior Judge at Cake International. You will learn a variety of cake decorating skills . These will include:
- Creating the perfect buttercream
- Royal icing work - run outs - brush embroidery - coating a cake
- Designing a royal iced celebration cake
- Covering a dummy cake in sugarpaste
- Using pastillage to make plaque, bows, tiara, moulded roses and frills
- Lots of useful hints and recipes.
Suitable for beginners, no entry requirement is needed.
Where does it lead:
Progress to NCFE Cake Decorating Level 2