Cake Decorating NCFE Level 2 (Tuesday 7-9m)
You will be taught by Yvette Marner who has over 15 years experience in cake decorating, NCFE and City and Guilds trained and five years teaching experience.
She is also the co creator of the viral sensation The Weddible Dress and Senior Judge at Cake International. You will learn a variety of cake decorating skills . These will include:
- Designing a royal iced celebration cake
- Designing your own run out collar
- Simple Modelling - unicorn
- Structured modelling - flamingo
- A variety of flowers - poinsettia, jasmine, winter rose, holly leaves, berries, tendrils, wired rose and sweet peas.
- Creating a floral display - how to tape, dust and assemble flowers
- Using ganache
- How to cover, dowel and stack a two tier cake
- Lots of useful hints and recipe
Suitable for those who have achieved level 1
Where does it lead:
Self employment or work in the pastry industry